COME EXHIBIT AT IFPAC-2021!
Ensure Your IFPAC-2021 Virtual Booth Space Today!
InfoScience invites you to exhibit your company's products or services at IFPAC®2021, the 35th International Forum on Process Analytical Chemistry. The prestigious five-day Virtual Interactive Exhibit Hall is being held March 1-5, 2021.
Having previously been held in Chicago, Atlanta, Galveston, Houston, Seattle, Orlando, San Antonio, Lake Las Vegas, Jacksonville, San Diego, Scottsdale, Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, the IFPAC forum has gained a reputation for creating a pleasant, yet productive environment for the discussion of topics relating to the techniques in process analysis, quality & control.
IFPAC®2021 offers a forward-looking opportunity for brand exposure and qualified leads. Attendees will be connected with our exhibitors, and the IFPAC Interactive Virtual Event will allow vendors to interact and share information, services, & technologies. It’s an opportunity to see and be seen by old and new colleagues and customers.
Keep the Momentum Going for Day-to-Day Business:
- Virtual Exhibit Booths
- Exhibitors manage and personalize their own virtual exhibit space by adding website, logo, text, social media links, PDF files, YouTube links, raffles, and staff names.
- Exhibitor Support Will be Provided
- Dedicated Networking/Exhibitor Hours
- Individual Video Chat Meeting Rooms for Exhibitor Staff
- Attendee Appointment Scheduler
- Exhibitor - Attendee Messaging
- And More!
- Get the Word Out!
- Pre & Post Event Mass Email with Logo and Hyperlink
- Main Lobby Rotating Banner Ad
- Event Notifications to Join Booths
- 20-Minute Sponsored Presentation Slot
- Company Logo on IFPAC Webpages
- Pre & Post Meeting Access to the IFPAC Virtual Platform
- Additional Sponsorship Opportunities for IFPAC-2021 Exhibitors:
- Company Logo on IFPAC Webpages
- Social Networking Lounge Space
- Featured Session Banner (One Available per Session)
- Minimercial (10-30 seconds) Ad aired before a Live Session (One Available per Session)
- On-Demand Sponsored Session
- Dedicated Mass Email Blast
*Some of the above additional opportunities are included under higher sponsorship packages. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
See full details in the Exhibitor Application linked below.
Those companies who are interested in exhibiting or sponsorship are invited to contact exhibition management as soon as possible.
Email: info@IFPACnet.org; Tel: 847-543-6800; Fax: 847-548-1811.
- Despite industry budget cuts for attending conferences, IFPAC attendance continues to increase.
- IFPAC® continues to attract new audiences from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic, food, chemical, petrochemical, and related industries while also bringing back long-time attendees.
- IFPAC® has gained a reputation for creating a pleasant and productive environment to network with existing and new colleagues.
- IFPAC® is designed to help companies improve the way they manufacture and ensure quality of their products while maintaining global competitiveness.
- This event is an excellent opportunity for international exposure with key decision makers.
- IFPAC® serves as a meeting place for leadership, a place to learn, network and a forum to exchange ideas.
- It's an opportunity to develop solid new business leads while building on existing relationships.
- The exhibit floor is considered an integral part of the Annual Conference. Your Virtual Booth Space will be an opportunity to showcase your company!
For information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact conference management at 847-543-6800 or email@example.com